Rotterdam is one of the best places for people who want a sunny summer vacation destination. This is because the city has a river and maritime heritage that captures the attention – it’s actually a perfect way to forget the hustle and bustle of your daily routine. However, to have a perfect vacation experience, one needs to find the right hotel, which brings us to Hotel Room Mate Bruno!
Table of Contents
Hotel Room Mate Bruno – The Brief
Located in the Feijenoord, this is a boutique hotel for everyone to enjoy a comfortable stay among the art. The hotel is based in a four-story building and offers stunning views of the Maas River – it’s actually a few steps away from Markthal Rotterdam. In addition, the metro and tram stations are two-minute away, promising an easier commute.
When it comes down to hotels, having proper information about the rooms and amenities is essential as it literally makes or breaks your experience. So, let’s see what this hotel’s rooms have to offer!
- Single room – the room is sized at 19m2 and comes with a single bed. It’s a perfect choice for one person and the bathroom comes with magnifying mirror, shower or tub, and hairdryer
- Basic room – the room size ranges from 19 to 35m2 and you can opt for two single beds or one queen-size bed. It’s an apt option for two people; the rooms are available on the first as well as second floors
- Standard exterior room – the size ranges from 19 to 36m2 and you can opt for two single beds or a king-size bed. There are floor-to-ceiling windows in the room, promising stunning views
- Executive room – the room is sized ranging from 36 to 42m2 and there is a terrace available. Moreover, it comes with a bed of around 200cm, making it suitable for two people
- Family duplex room – the room size ranges from 55 to 66m2 and it comes with a terrace of around 19m2. You can opt for two beds or one bigger bed. The bathroom has a bathrobe in addition to a shower and hairdryer. All in all, it’s suitable for over four people
- Junior suite – the room is sized at 46m2 and is enough for two people. In addition, it has a terrace of around 14m2 as well as the best views
- Suite – this suite is sized ranging from 56 to 86m2 and is suitable for two people who want a premium experience. The terrace is around 20m2 and there is a huge bed of 200cm
All the rooms come with a tea and coffee set, Wi-Fi, flat TV, air conditioner, a safe box, and a job desk for working.
The hotel has an open breakfast buffet from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM with international cuisines. In fact, they have celiac and vegan options available, and if you are visiting with kids younger than 12 years old, they can get free breakfast. Moreover, there is a lounge bar for people who want a cold beer or delicate wine. In fact, the drinks are served with delicious appetizers, and since they have professional bartenders, the service is exceptional!
Meetings & Events
There are nine meeting rooms in the hotel; the rooms are of different sizes and you can invite around 200 people. The meeting rooms come with LCD screens, AV solutions, catering, and coffee machines. On top of everything, there is an exceptional event place and you can host dinners here for over 150 people (the event room is around 400m2).
In addition to these facilities, you get room service, a bellboy, and there are infrared saunas as well as massages available. Moreover, there is a fitness center and working areas. Last but not least, it’s perfect for disabled people as they have special lifts and stairs available. So, are you ready to have the most comfortable staying experience?